Web forums ain't what they used to be

i prefer the irc's for general internet stuff.

all the forums i visit besides this one are tied to a specific subject and are also local (or at least have a local subforum)... this is the only general forum and the only anonymous forum i visit. before this it was genmay (and there was a large multi-year gap in between me quitting that forum and me starting to post on this forum)... and i only ended up there because of the [h].

Im really shocked that IRC is still at all popular.

What's Photoshop Tennis? Is that like 1 person makes a chop, other dude chops the chop, and back and forth etc?

basically yeah. I've done this on other forums before and some matches have ended in some pretty awesome looking artwork.

hmm, that has some merit too it.

I don't notice a lot of people on general forums with photoshop abilities much anymore though...

True. Of all the forums I've posted on, there has always only been around 2 or 3 people with the ability to play that game.

Who here has PS skills, minor or major?

I know you and I could play this. But is there anyone else here?

Heck some of the better results of PS tennis came about when one who knew only how to do text and paint brush/pencil played. So almost anyone can play.

I can chop today as long as my moron co-workers mind their business and don't hang over my shoulder for extended periods.

Those are pretty good chops.

Here is a couple of returns I made is a PS tennis match years ago.

ghost.jpg

ghost2.jpg