Web Design goes warp speed

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
So, I was on ESPN today, checking out the latest, including how Dallas is looking to possibly dump TO, which I think is overdue.

But on the top of the page, I saw a link to the StarTrek website: http://www.startrekmovie.com/ and decided to check it out.

Now, maybe I just don't surf the web enough anymore to see some of the cool shit people are doing with shockwave and stuff, but this website went fullscreen with some pretty cool looking graphical functionality, if albeit spartan in content.

Now, I'm not a J.J. Abrams fanboi, I think he's pretty much over-rated, but I still hold out hope this won't be a giant clusterfuck of a re-do. Batman Begins, imho, is how it should be done. I hope this takes a few queues from that, and not from crap like The Fantastic 4 or The Incredible Hulk.

Are there any other really interesting, either from a graphical or functionality viewpoint, websites out there I missed that you all know about. Post the cool shit here. I'd like to see them.

Shockwave is fucking gay. Why do people feel like they need that shit on their site? If I'm not playing a fucking game in a browser, lets not pretend like I am with explosions and other shitty animation.

btw, i didnt click a single link in this thread.

Oh my god can fly be any more standoffish and judgemental? Seriously, nothing is ever good enough or cool enough for him to have, do, enjoy, or experience.

btw, I haven't read a single post in this thread

Shockwave is fucking gay. Why do people feel like they need that shit on their site? If I'm not playing a fucking game in a browser, lets not pretend like I am with explosions and other shitty animation.

btw, i didnt click a single link in this thread.

Wow, who pissed in your corn flakes today :p

That clock is groovy. The heartbeat would make all sorts of people ask me what the fuck that noise is at my office.