Weather thread ver. This Thread Sucks

Zac and I just split up for the holidays and go to our own families. We'll do a little christmas together and that's it. Easier that way.

Yeah, but HFS's family is uber gay for me, and my parents are uber gay for HFS

Actually, I think my Mom likes HFS more than she likes me :mad:

edit: We should reverse split up or something

Last edited:
I'm right there with you. And my parents are divorced, so it's like we have to do 3 things every holiday. It's more draining than it is fun.

Invite your parents to your house some holiday. Lie to them, so they're both under the impression that the other won't be there. When they show up, dim the lights, put on some Barry White, and quietly slip out so they're alone together. After they get their groove on and get back together, one of those three draining holiday visits will be eliminated!

Invite your parents to your house some holiday. Lie to them, so they're both under the impression that the other won't be there. When they show up, dim the lights, put on some Barry White, and quietly slip out so they're alone together. After they get their groove on and get back together, one of those three draining holiday visits will be eliminated!
Really I'd be down to zero after fellating my revolver.

I saw a black guy the other day. I think he was lost on his way somewhere else.

My freshman year roommate in college was from a county that only had like 2 black famlies in it. He showed me his yearbook and there was only 1 black guy at his highschool. They threw him in every picture they could. Fliping through the yearbook was like playing Where's Waldo except with the black guy.

Yeah, but HFS's family is uber gay for me, and my parents are uber gay for HFS

Actually, I think my Mom likes HFS more than she likes me :mad:

edit: We should reverse split up or something

:lol: That's how my parents are for Zac... they love the little bastard. :fly:

More rain here.
Been raining almost constantly since we left to go to atlanta:mad:

And it's not going away, it's raining again here as well.

Edit: I take that back. It's snowing :(.

Hey Ape, any word on those IT jobs in Florida you were finding for Knyte?

Last edited: