Weather thread ver. This Thread Sucks

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So yeah, I drive in this morning, and I see a salt truck out. Now Cleveland is home to a giant salt mine under Lake Erie, and they are famous for salting before snow is even in the forcast, but this kind of scared me. It has been raining all night, but it was over 60 yesterday. It couldn't have gotten THAT cold last night, right?

Wrong.

The giant bridge over the burning river I always go over was nice and slick with ice. Since it was still raining (at the lovely point just before snow), it washed all of the salt away. And as I get closer to work 3 accidents have kept police busy. The more east I go, the more I get into the snow belt and see that it is cold enough to start snowing. I can barely see in the window, now, because it is snowing a slushy film.

I apologize for the rant. I guess its what you get for living in Cleveland.

It was in the 60s yesterday and probably today.
Perfect weather for airing my balls out on the windowsill.
"At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it. ", Dr. Julius Evil

WTF a dbzeag thread that didn't turn in to a detailed conversation about fly's ass getting shaved

It happens in so many other threads it would just seem redundant.

Also, this is a non-gay thread, remember? That means no mention of fly