Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

wearing a tie sux

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by shamwow, Oct 18, 2004.

1. I keep getting snags in my ties working on printers and computers...sux buying nice ties only to have them ruined by the job :(

2. Use a tie tack or just stuff the end of it down the front of your pants

3. Oh god yes, I used to have to wear one here.

Oddly enough, I'm now in a higher position and I don't have to wear one anymore.

4. Tie the other end to your wiener.

5. I don't like either option...guess I'll just have to deal with it

6. tie tack/clip is your only solution. Either that or buy kid's ties and wear them...they'll be super short and you won't have to worry about it.

7. i completely agree, I have gotten good at quickly throwing my tie over my shoulder when needed

8. no kidding, the execs I support often are less dressed than myself...unfortunately I'm required to dress nice

9. Tie clip is the way to go man. Looks good IMHO and keeps the damn thing in place.

10. That's why I used to have to dress up, I don't even think the CTO wears a tie these days.

11. Wear a bowtie.

12. :fly:

13. No tie for me, business casual for my department. If I were in sales I would need a suit but thankfully I'm not. I wish I could wear shorts to work, only if they let me work from home.

14. :elfpenis: :lol:

15. You would look so cuet. :fly:

16. One that spins when youre surprised even

17. and squirts water!

18. There's a tubby programmer that wears one waay too short, looks like an ugly version of Dilbert :fly:

19. for the good of the forum, we must have pics.

20. I shall try, but he is evil and I fear for my safety.