Ontopic We The Sheeple - Rand Paul creates a scenario

That's barely the issue in light of how many we've already killed in untold other ways is what I was pointing out. It's not like we've only now just pissed them off with some drone attacks.

Yes, but we can stop making NEW terrorists anytime we want. However, that's not good for business.

irony:

In a CBS News interview in 2007, Brennan acknowledged that the practices came close to torture, but he seemed to defend them. "There has been a lot of information that has come out from these interrogation procedures that the agency has, in fact, used against the real hard-core terrorists," Brennan said. "It has saved lives."

But in his first year in the Obama White House, Brennan offered a different view.

"Such practices not only fail to advance our counterterrorism efforts, they actually set back our efforts," he said in the 2009 speech. "They are a recruitment bonanza for terrorists, increase the determination of our enemies and decrease the willingness of other nations to cooperate with us."

You think Payne was flying some beater single prop Cessna? :lol:
Learjet 35 with a range of 2800 miles. Erratic flight level? It was on auto.

Keep grasping for straws though. It's amusing.

I find you amusing, everytime the facts get pointed out to you. You shift the goalposts. Were you a first hand witness to the flight. I thought not. However the pilots of the F-16s and the crew of the KC-135 were. They were the ones that reported the erratic flight levels. So auto-pilot is 100% fool proof all of the time. :rolleyes:

The flight distance from Orlando, Florida to Dallas, Texas is: 963 miles

Stewart's plane flew for almost four hours and 1,500 miles, more than enough to get him to Dallas.

Jet A Fuel Orlando $8.00 today

Jet A Fuel Dallas/Fort Worth 5.75 today

I'm sure that the price ratio is similar to what it was back in 1999. Payne Stewart was no dummy. I willing to assume that he had planned on refueling in Dallas rather than Orlando.

You don't know the facts any better than I do and most likely LESS SO because I was told by someone I cannot reveal, who is in a position to know, that it was shot down. Take it for what you will. I don't care what you think. I'm telling you what happened. Whether you choose to believe it or not is entirely up to you.

:clap:

I really believe that in like 50+ years, we're going to look back on this time with the same regret we do about Japanese interment camps. Those people thought they were doing good too.

I feel bad for what happened to the Japanese-Americans during WWII to including the 442 Combat Team. However it pisses me off that nobody remembers that German-Americans and Italian-Americans were put into interment camps during WWII. Also that Truman deported German-Americans back to West Germany after WWII.

You don't know the facts any better than I do and most likely LESS SO because I was told by someone I cannot reveal, who is in a position to know, that it was shot down. Take it for what you will. I don't care what you think. I'm telling you what happened. Whether you choose to believe it or not is entirely up to you.

:blah::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: