we should write a story for dirkphoenix

DirkPhoenix said:
Interesting.

After lengthy discussion, I am apparently wrong in my assessment. We are, in fact, NOT dis-engaged. She was merely saying that until I fix my problems, we are indefinately postponing the wedding. Her previous statements and reasoning are still valid, but taken out of context. While she does not appreciate my lack of friends, my "clutchiness", my family, or the way I argue, she maintains that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Once all of these improper character traits are eliminated, she plans on getting married. In addition, she does apologize for her drunken behavior, but assures me it was completely my fault. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I am still moving my shit out of her place, and have asked for the ring back. Damn bitches are crazy.
reply to her craziness with a mushroom stamp to the melon.

DirkPhoenix said:
Interesting.

After lengthy discussion, I am apparently wrong in my assessment. We are, in fact, NOT dis-engaged. She was merely saying that until I fix my problems, we are indefinately postponing the wedding. Her previous statements and reasoning are still valid, but taken out of context. While she does not appreciate my lack of friends, my "clutchiness", my family, or the way I argue, she maintains that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Once all of these improper character traits are eliminated, she plans on getting married. In addition, she does apologize for her drunken behavior, but assures me it was completely my fault. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I am still moving my shit out of her place, and have asked for the ring back. Damn bitches are crazy.

Now all you need to do is sleep with a cheap hooker, record it, and send it to her.

wr3kt said:
Now all you need to do is sleep with a cheap hooker, record it, and send it to her.
She would still take him back. It would just be one more thing to fix. BTW, I missed this thread and outside of smileynev coming back, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. I thought you were a lost cause Dirkie.