Thread We should make common sense a high school requirement.

From the research I've done the driver has to give the person they hit insurance info. Besides the bleeding she had she had a lot of scrapes on her. A huge one on her forehead which to me means she hit her head on the ground. That could be serious enough for someone to wait for help. It ended being just a scrape. I should have mentioned it before. Sorry.

But what I'm really, really getting pissed about is this stupid company that has the authority to look into this and all they do is call me to see if I've found out anything. How difficult would it be to run a check on a Town and Country LE grey/silver color driven by a woman in her 50's who most likely lives in the west side of our city? This isn't a huge community. I just don't think it would take that long. Plus we have a partial licence plate.

From the research I've done the driver has to give the person they hit insurance info. Besides the bleeding she had she had a lot of scrapes on her. A huge one on her forehead which to me means she hit her head on the ground. That could be serious enough for someone to wait for help. It ended being just a scrape. I should have mentioned it before. Sorry.

But what I'm really, really getting pissed about is this stupid company that has the authority to look into this and all they do is call me to see if I've found out anything. How difficult would it be to run a check on a Town and Country LE grey/silver color driven by a woman in her 50's who most likely lives in the west side of our city? This isn't a huge community. I just don't think it would take that long. Plus we have a partial licence plate.

((hugs)) this really sucks.
i guess one can say it could have been worse. but it seems the treatment after the hit and run that you and your daughter/family have received has been beyond brutal.

Don't forget that the people who work at these investigative companies are just as lazy and on-the-job trained as the rest of America. Initiative and honesty are not requirements for employment. Hire a reputable personal injury lawyer. Shit will get done lickety split.