We Need YOU (if you have internet access from your phone/PDA)

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,290
Steam
mattressfish
Log into this site and tell me what it looks like? Are there graphics? Is it formatted properly? Easy to use?

Comments and suggestions below please. Thx

fly said:
Log into this site and tell me what it looks like? Are there graphics? Is it formatted properly? Easy to use?

Comments and suggestions below please. Thx

I'll have to wait until I'm outside later today, on a smoke break or sumthin. I don't get any reception inside the mill.

Please post the phone model and you service provider. If you happen to know what WAP browser (or whatever your phone uses for internet browsing), post that too.

theacoustician said:
Please post the phone model and you service provider. If you happen to know what WAP browser (or whatever your phone uses for internet browsing), post that too.

Sprint Treo600 PalmOS using Blazer Web Browser v3.0

PS: can you please check your PM, I've got a post that is waiting on your response.

bast_imret said:
Sprint Treo600 PalmOS using Blazer Web Browser v3.0

PS: can you please check your PM, I've got a post that is waiting on your response.
It should auto-detect your PDA and give you the proper skin. Let me know if it does.

And by no direct link, I mean the only way to get to the forum is through a like to a specific post. There is no "Forums" button. Also, can't edit posts.