We Need Another BF2 Night - MONDAY @ 7:00 GOOD FOR YOU PUNKS?

So I played with a sniper rifle and tank for an hour last night. Yeah, I suck at these games

I think anti-tank is the hardest. It takes several shots on average to take out the vehicle after which they're named, and their melee weapons suck ass. If you're caught alone by an opponent of another class, you're pretty much hosed.

I think anti-tank is the hardest. It takes several shots on average to take out the vehicle after which they're named, and their melee weapons suck ass. If you're caught alone by an opponent of another class, you're pretty much hosed.

The unlocks are pretty nice.
For the rockets, aim just under the turret for the most effect. (you'll get additional splash damage)

I told you everything you needed to know for the sniper already.

You did... it just takes some practice and it's hard to practice when all I want to be is anti tank or spec. :hs: btw it's hard to find a good hiding spot!

Only thing that sucks is you don't have hand grenades or bombs.

don't forget about bullet drop

but the key to being a good sniper is concealment. you have a ghillie suit. use it
How do I use it? Hiding in bushes doesn't seem to work lol

You did... it just takes some practice and it's hard to practice when all I want to be is anti tank or spec. :hs: btw it's hard to find a good hiding spot!

Don't be on top of buildings. You'll get your ass kicked.

Stay behind trees if at all possible.

Best spot ever to snipe from is in Mashtuur City where I marked it red

2545264b8bf0afd.jpg

It's a little ledge that is covered in bushes. Only way you can be seen is by another sniper and he has to know you're there. You have to get to it from above.

How do I use it? Hiding in bushes doesn't seem to work lol

You don't just try to hide in a bush. You have to try to minimize your silhouette. Hiding in the wrong bush could make you far easier to spot than if you were just a lump on a the landscape.

There are a few sniper guides out there, I'll try to find the ones I think will be most helpful. Being a sniper is about a lot more than marksmanship. Your job is to scout as well as eliminate targets.

You don't just try to hide in a bush. You have to try to minimize your silhouette. Hiding in the wrong bush could make you far easier to spot than if you were just a lump on a the landscape.

There are a few sniper guides out there, I'll try to find the ones I think will be most helpful. Being a sniper is about a lot more than marksmanship. Your job is to scout as well as eliminate targets.

Gotcha. Now I'm all excited to play some more.