We need a project

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I was recently reminded of an idea that I had at another forum and thought I'd give a go here, since most of you have IQ's higher than your shoe size.

We need a project.

Something that we can all work on that actually produces something. Maybe its something we all work on in pieces and send to a couple people for final assembly. Maybe we all work on writing a movie script or a novel. I don't really know what it should be, but it should be more tangible than spam on this forum.

So, what should be the great UF project?

And to add to that, I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of picture type project either..... not sure what that could be since we're all over the goddamned US, but something like that would be fun too.

Drool-Boy said:
I voulenteer to make sketches of the prototypes
Unless its a script or novel, in which case Ill just continue to make asshole comments.
Can you do caricachutres. spelt wrong like a motherfuker.

Drool-Boy said:
arent the "victims" dead?
why would dead people want quilts?

The childrens and other survivors silly. We could each make a square with something special and heartfelt on it.

seriously though, theac has a good idea here - I just hope whatever we do never gets famous, can you imagine all the media attention on past threads? All the shit that's been said?

elpmis said:
seriously though, theac has a good idea here - I just hope whatever we do never gets famous, can you imagine all the media attention on past threads? All the shit that's been said?

"how was your day?"

"Cool, yours?"

"Great. Say, can I get that cookie recipe from you?"

"sure...."

Yeah, scandalous.

smileyfat said:
"how was your day?"

"Cool, yours?"

"Great. Say, can I get that cookie recipe from you?"

"sure...."

Yeah, scandalous.
I told you to ignore DW, not ignore everyone BUT DW

elpmis said:

Well if they look past all the goat raping, hooker killing and the rampant ass-buggery, theyd see that were just normal everyday folks that like goat raping hooker killing and ass-buggery.

elpmis said:
I told you to ignore DW, not ignore everyone BUT DW

oh, sorry.

"Hey dude, poop"

"AHHAHHAHAHAAH, fart"

"LOLOLOLOOLOLLLLOLLOLL Penis"

*thread lock*