We need a project

smileyfat said:
oh, sorry.

"Hey dude, poop"

"AHHAHHAHAHAAH, fart"

"LOLOLOLOOLOLLLLOLLOLL Penis"

*thread lock*
"Hey guys, I love God but I hate my girlfriend, but God says not to hate her so I'm gonna marry her"

"Hi I'm 15 listen to my advice about your current situation"

"Okay no problem, you seem pretty smart since you used big words like 'listen' and 'to'"

elpmis said:
"Hey guys, I love God but I hate my girlfriend, but God says not to hate her so I'm gonna marry her"

"Hi I'm 15 listen to my advice about your current situation"

"Okay no problem, you seem pretty smart since you used big words like 'listen' and 'to'"

"Hey fellas, I met this really cool chick, but after we went to her place and she changed I notice on her dress it said she was a size 4. So I split before she came out of the bathroom. Was that cool to do?

"Hell yeah, no fatties man"

"Did she have a penis?"

smileyfat said:
"Hey fellas, I met this really cool chick, but after we went to her place and she changed I notice on her dress it said she was a size 4. So I split before she came out of the bathroom. Was that cool to do?

"Hell yeah, no fatties man"

"Did she have a penis?"
" "

" "

" "

"so does this forum have an admin?"

elpmis said:
" "

" "

" "

"so does this forum have an admin?"

"funzie"

"LOL"

"its played out you stupid motherfucker, get over it"

smileyfat said:
"funzie"

"LOL"

"its played out you stupid motherfucker, get over it"
"fuck those guys for not giving us a front page, I'm never going back there again"

"if you have anything you want to submit to the UF front page, let me know"

"umm ..."

"http://www.genmay.net *hits enter*"

"what's up flynavy?"

elpmis said:
"fuck those guys for not giving us a front page, I'm never going back there again"

"umm ..."

"what's up flynavy?"

"Hey guys, we should do something good for the betterment of mankind..."

"Cool, what about volunteering at a hospital?"

"Or becoming a big brother or big sister?"

"Nah, I was thinking more like making a kickass subwoofer from scratch"

smileyfat said:
"Hey guys, we should do something good for the betterment of mankind..."

"Cool, what about volunteering at a hospital?"

"Or becoming a big brother or big sister?"

"Nah, I was thinking more like making a kickass subwoofer from scratch"
I bet you'd change your tune if it was made out of twinkies, ran OS X, and cost $13.73.

theacoustician said:
I bet you'd change your tune if it was made out of twinkies, ran OS X, and cost $13.73.

Holy crap. Thats like, perfect. Cheap, fattening, and gay. You know me so well...:heart:

elpmis said:

"umm ..."

"what's up flynavy?"
I don't post that often :(

BigDov said:
And to add to that, I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of picture type project either..... not sure what that could be since we're all over the goddamned US, but something like that would be fun too.
DISCRIMINATION!

Not that I have a damn thing to contribute with but still.

BigDov said:
Oh man, I'm sorry....... restate that.

"since we're all over the WORLD......."

:heart:
So now you screw the aliens too? God damnit man, I thought it was obvious taht some of these people weren't from "around here". I mean, just look at them. Some just can't be human.

edit: My sleep deprived brain decided to post this in an attempt to be funny. I apologize for this. It will be punished, rest assured.

I Robert I said:
So now you screw the aliens too? God damnit man, I thought it was obvious taht some of these people weren't from "around here". I mean, just look at them. Some just can't be human.

edit: My sleep deprived brain decided to post this in an attempt to be funny. I apologize for this. It will be punished, rest assured.

:lol: No, that IS funny!!

We could do an underpants exchange.
We could all send eachother a pair of our clean underpants, and have each person wear them for a day and send them back.
Then we could report on how they smell and if there are any "surprises" in them.