We May Be in for a Treat

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
How is America going to handle this news? I'm excited, but then I'm 400+ lbs and there is no turning back for me. So when it comes to what you want to grab for lunch you can get breakfast now. This is not healthy I mean sheesh... the McGriddle is comparable in calories to the Big Mac. (see below)

McDonald's may sell breakfast all day: CEO

Reuters
All Reuters News

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp. may soon offer its breakfast menu all day long as a new restaurant layout will make it easier to prepare a wide variety of foods at once, its chief executive said on Wednesday.

Speaking at the Bank of America 36th Annual Investment Conference in San Francisco, McDonald's CEO Jim Skinner said the company was implementing a new restaurant operating system that would finally make selling breakfast all day possible.

"It's not compatible with our current operating system," Skinner said about offering its breakfast menu all day. "But with this system, that could be possible."

The so-called flexible operating platform will make McDonald's food preparation processes more transparent to customers and "offer more variety with greater ease," Skinner said.

Breakfast sales have been a key part of McDonald's three-year turnaround thanks in part to products like McGriddles sandwiches and a new, stronger coffee blend. But the restaurants stop serving breakfast late in the morning to switch over to burgers and other items for lunch and dinner.

The breakfast period has been the "strongest performer" among McDonald's three major meal segments in the last two to three years and remains "extremely strong," Chief Financial Officer Matthew Paull said during the presentation.

McDonald's shares edged up 21 cents, or 0.56 percent, to $37.79 early Wednesday afternoon on the New York Stock Exchange.

Copyright 2006 Reuters

74511a38b90b6a.jpg
74511a38bac50d.jpg

Actually, that is cool since one of the few things that I think is worth a shit at McD's is the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and I tend not to be awake before they stop serving breakfast on the weekends.

Actually, that is cool since one of the few things that I think is worth a shit at McD's is the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and I tend not to be awake before they stop serving breakfast on the weekends.

HEY BLADY DONT FORGET ABOUT THE ALL AMERICAN MCGRIDDLE. THEY TASTE LIKE AN ANGELS VAGINA.

mcgriddle and big macs are both some skanky ass shit

I do like egg mc's though and sausage mc's...rather eat those than anything on the day menu honestly

Not a huge fan of mcgriddles - they're good but I can do without - but if I have breakfast at McDs I'm always hitting the steak egg & cheese bagel/biscuit. So horrifically greasy and artery clogging. It's ungodly.

Yet I can't get enough.

The last time I went to McDonald's it was 10:36 and I tried to order breakfast, they told me know :mad:. So now, when I go to McDonald's again in about 7 years and I want to order breakfast at 10:36, they'll have to let me.