WTF We know fly doesn't like heights, but what's your phobia?

9df2yPA.jpg

Bees. Specifically hornets, yellow jackets, and wasps. Kill them with fire then a tactical nuke from low orbit.

Eye drops or anything touching my eyes. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate getting tested every year for glaucoma and possible future retinal issues.

Flashing lights in my rear view mirror.

Few years ago I'm driving on the fast lane of a 3 lane road. Suddenly a very bright light hits my rear view mirror and I'm literally blind.

All I see is a complete whiteness and nothing else, so I take my foot of the accelerator and tell my friends to guide me as I'm blind.

Turns out 3 motorcycle cops were behind me, rushing somewhere and instead of asking for way they found it more convenient to ride up to the back of my car doing 30 kmh more than me and blind me. They came out of nowhere.

When I started to see I saw a guy next to my window yelling at me "Why the fuck aren2t you giving me way to pass", I opened the window and started yelling at him "You made me blind you asshole" etc. we exchanged words.

Another one was harassing another car and made them pull over. Asshole patrol.

Fucking jackass cops , 90% of motorbike cops here in Istanbul are first class douchebags like these.

I need a new circle of friends.
And which one of you half-wits made this abomination of a title for me?? i can't find the post and when I do, heads are gonna roll.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and adi