GAY We heart you April

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
23,997.85₥
How are your kissers doing?
the swelling had gone down so it’s all better.
i personally liked them swollen and even tho they are bigger i’m like meh [emoji53]

with filler you can layer the filler so i’ll get them done again in a few months to keep them plump

ceo was like “[email protected]&)#%¥ omg nooo” but now that the swelling is down he likes them

he said “i don’t like looking at them but i love kissing them” aawwww

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
i personally liked them swollen and even tho they are bigger i’m like meh [emoji53]

with filler you can layer the filler so i’ll get them done again in a few months to keep them plump

ceo was like “[email protected]&)#%¥ omg nooo” but now that the swelling is down he likes them

Oh good. Is it weird to drink from straws and glasses now? Have you spilled on yourself?

This chick that we don't know, but is always at the 5k races we are at has everything done.

Almost looks like this chick below. Her lips look like stretched out balloons. Skin is tight too. It's hard not to stare.
1554729812760.png

Maureen

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
23,997.85₥
Oh good. Is it weird to drink from straws and glasses now? Have you spilled on yourself?

This chick that we don't know, but is always at the 5k races we are at has everything done.

Almost looks like this chick below. Her lips look like stretched out balloons. Skin is tight too. It's hard not to stare.
View attachment 6868
it was hard to drink from straws the 1st 24 hrs but that’s it.

ok that chick you just posted is extraaaaa omg
i’d stare at her too!!!

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish

Isn't it cheaper just to have CEO punch you in the mouth?