We have a new smiley

fly said:
Ever wanted to put string cheese inside, and have someone spray some spray cheese on it while you split it and pull it out?
Inside what?

Do the truffle shuffle.

Come on guys . . .

Do it.

Come on . . .

DO IT!

blahgiggidtyblahgoochikablakablaka

ORV . . . bullet holes . . . BULLET HOLES!

I smell Ice Cream!

I'm not afraid of the dark, I like the dark, I love the dark. But I hate nature! I HATE nature!

The worst thing I ever done . . . I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony, and then . . . then I made a noise like this . . . "vomit noises" And then I dumped it over the side, on all the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick, and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

I :heart: Chunk.

bast_imret said:
Do the truffle shuffle.

Come on guys . . .

Do it.

Come on . . .

DO IT!

blahgiggidtyblahgoochikablakablaka

ORV . . . bullet holes . . . BULLET HOLES!

I smell Ice Cream!

I'm not afraid of the dark, I like the dark, I love the dark. But I hate nature! I HATE nature!

The worst thing I ever done . . . I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony, and then . . . then I made a noise like this . . . "vomit noises" And then I dumped it over the side, on all the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick, and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

I :heart: Chunk.

You sir, are the master of the movie quotes :)

BigDov said:
You sir, are the master of the movie quotes :)

I've just seen it too many times. But yea, when I hang out with my friend Josh, most of our conversations are movie quotes. Theac can vouch.

bast_imret said:
I've just seen it too many times. But yea, when I hang out with my friend Josh, most of our conversations are movie quotes. Theac can vouch.

I've got a friend like that :) There's a couple movies where we'll just sit there and speak along with it DORKY ++

Reminds me of whatshisname from Transformers, the junkicon dude that only speaks in commercial quotes.

BigDov said:
So bust one out man.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

fly said:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
ROBINHOOD MEN IN TIGHTS

fly said:

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

BigDov said:
What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

omg cool hand luke
:heart: