We got any Mainuh's here?

Valve1138 said:
I have a shell fish allergy.

sweet jesus, are you a glutton for punishment?? move already...what's stopping you? family? love of the bitter, bitter cold? livestock that puts out?

why_ask_why said:
sweet jesus, are you a glutton for punishment?? move already...what's stopping you? family? love of the bitter, bitter cold? livestock that puts out?

It's actually only a few degrees colder up here than say, Boston. This winter we actually had less snow than Mass. My sisters house kept getting dumped on and we got only a couple of inches.

Summer's up here are great too.

Valve1138 said:
It's actually only a few degrees colder up here than say, Boston. This winter we actually had less snow than Mass. My sisters house kept getting dumped on and we got only a couple of inches.

you so need to move to the south...no more winter, hot chicks everywhere, great job opportunities...what more need I say?

and bear in mind, I grew up in upstate NY so I know what I'm talking about here :)

Valve1138 said:

They sure are, Maine is awesome in the summer

And the ocean is slightly warmer off of Maine's southwestern coast than in Boston