We are ‘almost definitely’ living in a Matrix-style simulation, claims Elon Musk

See @Maureen, when I act like myself they start bitching.

Why do people even give a fuck what I think about America? Do you think I care what anyone thinks about Australia? Not at all. I don't even care about Australia myself.

If you are such a sally and can't handle me saying something that Australia does better than America. Then just ask me nicely to mention somethings that America does better than Australia. There are plenty, but you Americans don't need any more wind up your ass.

I was actually commenting more on the broken record repetition of how often you do it.

Me -"hey all, I had a great drive today"

You - "Driving is so much better in Australia. US roads suck"

Me - "Man, what a great day at the beach"

You - "Aussie beaches are so much better than American beaches"

Me - "Man, I'm so glad my internet isn't heavily censored"

You - "Fucking Americans"

no, it's not me. it's you.

I was actually commenting more on the broken record repetition of how often you do it.

Me -"hey all, I had a great drive today"

You - "Driving is so much better in Australia. US roads suck"

Me - "Man, what a great day at the beach"

You - "Aussie beaches are so much better than American beaches"

Me - "Man, I'm so glad my internet isn't heavily censored"

You - "Fucking Americans"

no, it's not me. it's you.
I do it so much, yet you fabricated every example. Face it, I don't do it as much as you say I do. It's just you being overly sensitive to anything negative about America.

Ive also mentioned things that are better in America than Australia, but you can't remember them because you don't care. You shouldn't care either way.

No, I just couldn't be bothered with looking for additional examples beyond the 3 or 4 already ITT.

And oversensitive to anything negative about America?

For real?

Americans are extremely negative about America right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
No, I just couldn't be bothered with looking for additional examples beyond the 3 or 4 already ITT.

And oversensitive to anything negative about America?

For real?

Americans are extremely negative about America right now.
3 or 4 ITT? All I've said in this thread is how coffee is better in Australia than America.

Your jimmies are rustled so much you don't know what going on. That or you are intentionally lying to back yourself up.

Who likes America? Even the Americans hate America. Man, what an asshole country.

MURICA FUCK YEAH

1373030102489649.png

Stop bashing Australia you haters, it's the greatest country ever. I mean, it's remarkable how they manage to live upside down.
meanwhile-in-australia-00030.png

meanwhile-in-australia-00017.jpg

meanwhile-in-australia-00018.jpg

meanwhile-in-australia-00025.jpg

Name another place where this could happen? See, it's the most badass country out there and Arnold Schwarzenegger is from there so my point is proven.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
-Bill Hicks