ways I've wracked my nuts

ChikkenNoodul said:
Owwwwwwwwww

Man that sounds fucking painful.

Haha, actually it could be, who knows. It was 16 years later though

And like I said, that gut-wrenching pain happened several times a day for a few days after the surgery. Once in a while I still randomly get it.
yeah, it was really painful. Between the balls getting smashed, my foot getting jammed into the forks, and the road rash from smashing into the pavement a few times I was really hurting.

I didn't ride my bike for over 6 months after that incident.

Worst one for me....... my oldest daughter was 3 I think and her head was right at that height. She came running up to me one day, someone behind me said something, I turned and looked, and she head-butted me right in nuts. I fell down, she laughed, and I got that nasty pain where it feels like your kidneys are going to be pulled down and out of your body through your toenails, not to mention the cold sweats.

I begged for a bag of ice and some couch time........ :(

BigDov said:
Worst one for me....... my oldest daughter was 3 I think and her head was right at that height. She came running up to me one day, someone behind me said something, I turned and looked, and she head-butted me right in nuts. I fell down, she laughed, and I got that nasty pain where it feels like your kidneys are going to be pulled down and out of your body through your toenails, not to mention the cold sweats.

I begged for a bag of ice and some couch time........ :(
After that did you show her how to give daddy head properly?

fly said:
:lol:

I think there are usually instructions on the side of your bottle of 'product'. :fly:

You must be thinking about a different kind of 'product' then, because the only instructions there were what to do if I mistakenly swallowed some or got some in my eye.

fucker :lol:

BigDov said:
You must be thinking about a different kind of 'product' then, because the only instructions there were what to do if I mistakenly swallowed some or got some in my eye.

rinse and repeat!

BigDov said:

Yeah, it really burns in the eye. But you're supposed to swallow it. Come on dude, you know this!

fly said:
Yeah, it really burns in the eye. But you're supposed to swallow it. Come on dude, you know this!

I DON'T KNOW THIS!!! I've only been told it burned in the eye once by this horny redhead I used to date, and the swallowing....... this one girl on my 18th birthday made these funny noises like a cat hurling up a hairball, so I kinda never pushed the issue with anyone else.

BigDov said:
I DON'T KNOW THIS!!! I've only been told it burned in the eye once by this horny redhead I used to date, and the swallowing....... this one girl on my 18th birthday made these funny noises like a cat hurling up a hairball, so I kinda never pushed the issue with anyone else.

Wow. I don't think I want to know about the last girl

3 words...
Aggressive Inline-Skating.

My nuts have split so many rails i can't remember them all.

Dm of mD