Way too much coffee

ChikkenNoodul said:
Could somehow make fur coats out of it or something, or use it as insulation in coats/houses.

I like the fur coat idea. I have a cat I could donate to the cause if the little monster doesn't stop jumping up on my table.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive drank a whole goddamn pot of coffee this morning. Usually I only drink a cup and a half.
Now Im all fucking jittery. Plus I keep peeing like every 10 minutes. I mean like a big long whizz, too.
I fear I may wear out my urethera before lunch time:(.
Its Im on coke + beer without the euphoria.

do yuo liek cofe?
yer urethra has seen worse dude

ChikkenNoodul said:
Your bladder burst, it's just all draining into your legs.
actually....it would drain into his legs....IF is was an extraperitoneal rupture. Intraperitoneal would go into his abdomen and he'd need surgery....

either way I say we cut his balls off

Sleeman said:
actually....it would drain into his legs....IF is was an extraperitoneal rupture. Intraperitoneal would go into his abdomen and he'd need surgery....

either way I say we cut his balls off

How about I just dip my balls in your mouf?

That's your answer to just about everything! Cut off his balls.

..."My head hurts." "Cut your balls off."
..."I need a new TV." "Cut your balls off for it."
..."My wife ran over the mailbox." "Cut off your balls."
..."I have testicular cancer." "...I have no idea what you should do."

I get like that when I drink. I swear to god I got up like 18 times to piss during the night when I got home. That and I drunk some coffee before I went home too. God that was fucked.

lol the wife just called and it was like:

Her - hi
me - hi
Her - so whats going on?
me - wellthecabinetguycameandweregonnagetnewdoorsforthecabinetsandtheexterminatorcalledand IsetusupanappointmentfornextmonthandotherthanthatIvejustbeenatthecomputerontheforumsandplayingwiththewacomtablethowsyourdaybeen?
Her - Wtf is the matter with you?
me - IdrankawholefuckingpotofcoffeebringmebeerssoIcansettledownplease!
Her - holy shit, settle down Ill be home in about 30 minutes you freak.

Drool-Boy said:

Her - hi
me - hi
Her - so whats going on?
me - wellthecabinetguycameandweregonnagetnewdoorsforthecabinetsandtheexterminatorcalledand IsetusupanappointmentfornextmonthandotherthanthatIvejustbeenatthecomputerontheforumsandplayingwiththewacomtablethowsyourdaybeen?
waffles

pics of wife?

Drool-Boy said:

Her - hi
me - hi
Her - so whats going on?
:lol:

How was your trip to SF? What did you do while there besides visiting Alcatraz?

Findakáno said:
:lol:

How was your trip to SF? What did you do while there besides visiting Alcatraz?

rode the trolly cars, saw the Presidio, walked on the golden gate bride, saw the civilwar era fort under the goden gate bridge, saw the san andreas fault...oh and walked around pier 39. A very busy weekend;p

Drool-Boy said:
rode the trolly cars, saw the Presidio, walked on the golden gate bride, saw the civilwar era fort under the goden gate bridge, saw the san andreas fault...oh and walked around pier 39. A very busy weekend;p
:cool: I am glad you took my suggestion to go to Fort Point. To bad you couldn't make it to the Winchester House.