Way too much coffee

ChikkenNoodul said:
Anymore for the next 10 minutes.

Cats defy the whole 'matter has to come from somewhere' thing, they create fur out of nothing

no shit
with the number of furballs on my floor , logically, this fucking cat should be bald as a cue ball.

Drool-Boy said:
no shit
with the number of furballs on my floor , logically, this fucking cat should be bald as a cue ball.
it's amazing how they hide their fur. One night we got all fucked up and brushed the cat nonstop for about 3 hours. We had about half of a kitchen garbage can full of hair and there was still hair coming off of the cat. The cat loved it though, it loves to be brushed.

Hate coffee, unless there's nothin' else. Then it has to have lots of cream and sugar or a latte something.

Give me TEA! :D

CletusJones said:
meh, just put it in the dishwasher and then you don't have to deal with it. The mess will be contained.

Cleaning cat hair out of a dishwasher is no picnic.

Trust me on this one.

Drool-Boy said:
OK I think the coffee is wearing off finally
Stuff isnt all blurry anymore and my hands have quit shaking.
Plus I havent peed in like an hour.
sounds like it's time to brew another pot.

Kevlar said:
Give me TEA! :D

Same here.

The only coffee or coffee-like drink I've ever found that I liked is the strawberry cheesecake cappucino that the local Sheetz had for a while. They just had to change it to some kind of harvest spice crap :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
Could somehow make fur coats out of it or something, or use it as insulation in coats/houses.

thats it!
I should just gather up all the little fuzz balls and put them in my attic as insulation. But what about once the attic is packed full?