Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
Ive drank a whole goddamn pot of coffee this morning. Usually I only drink a cup and a half.
Now Im all fucking jittery. Plus I keep peeing like every 10 minutes. I mean like a big long whizz, too.
I fear I may wear out my urethera before lunch time:(.
Its Im on coke + beer without the euphoria.

do yuo liek cofe?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Whatever you do, don't drink a lot of beer until after the caffeine wears off.

There'll be a war in your head.

What about cafinated beer?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Whatever you do, don't drink a lot of beer until after the caffeine wears off.

There'll be a war in your head.

good lord, Im barely able to keep the voiced inmy head under control as it is without them fighting with eachother

Mondoz said:
What about cafinated beer?
don't joke about that budweiser is coming out with beer that has caffeine, guarana, and ginseng in it. It'll be the new redbull.

Oh, and I :heart: coffee. I could drink it all day long.

Drool-Boy said:
what season is that from?
I have 1-3 on dvd and dont remember that one

"Three Hundred Big Boys"

*spoilers follow*

Nixon & Zap's army win a war against the spider people, and claim a bunch of treasure.
Everyone gets a dividend from the treasure, and everyone comes up with ways to spend it.

Bender buys thief tools to steal a huge cigar, Fry vows to buy 100 cups of coffee, Leela swims with a whale.

Fry shakes so much from all the caffene that he can't hold still. Eventually Fry hits the 100th cup, and suddenly sees the world in slow motion. He runs around at super speed.
Really funny.

CletusJones said:
don't joke about that budweiser is coming out with beer that has caffeine, guarana, and ginseng in it. It'll be the new redbull.

Oh, and I :heart: coffee. I could drink it all day long.

I know, that's what made me think of it.
If caffeine + beer is bad... :wtf: