Way more important than any Australian new....

BimDZ.jpg

Waw do you seriously have any idea about Berlusconi? I know you work for CNN but here in ol' England he's on the front page of our newspaper (the real ones, not the tabloids) pretty damn regularly. I'm very up to date on all his antics.

that link was the bbc if you didn't notice. they don't seem to have any problem with him. methinks your idea of real news is the kind of stuff that kevlar posts

that link was the bbc if you didn't notice. they don't seem to have any problem with him. methinks your idea of real news is the kind of stuff that kevlar posts

Waw I know it was the BBC, I clicked the link, the BBC are inpartial, that is their mandate and why they exist in our country. *sigh*

And I've repeatedly asked you if you have any clue at all about anything Berlusconi does and you've avoided the questions every time which really makes me think you're clueless about all the things he gets up to. :(

Waw I know it was the BBC, I clicked the link, the BBC are inpartial, that is their mandate and why they exist in our country. *sigh*

And I've repeatedly asked you if you have any clue at all about anything Berlusconi does and you've avoided the questions every time which really makes me think you're clueless about all the things he gets up to. :(

all I've read is that He's like the Tiger Woods of Italy????

yes, I know of him. I think you read hippy slander rags and base your opinions accordingly. he isn't villainized on the world stage even close to the way you make him out to be

Oh and I went on a tour of Italy for the few years he was out of power and lot of people were relieved - the stranglehold he has over the entire country re: media outlets is astonishing in a civilised country. Do you think it's right for a PM to own the TV channels, newspapers, radio and even a football team so he can ban other political parties messages?