GAY WaW's: Across The Street In Atlanta While Playing WiiU With the Falcons thread

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,352
Since, you know, cats only belong in the cat thread, per Waw, we obviously need to make sure relevant threads exist for other topics...

To make this more relevant, this place actually is a real place in Atlanta...

6eq7pjP.jpg

Aww, someone got their pussy hurt. Booohhhhooooo. Toolbag. :lol:

You know, I think you mistake having a little good natured fun for whatever it is you react when someone pokes a good natured jab at you.

to quote Sgt. Hulka

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, damn, I even went a found a real place Across The Street in Atlanta to validate the thread.

I would have figured you would have recognized the effort and been appreciative..

I was making fun of all you cat bitches, not you personally. You made it personal.

I love you with all my heart and soul. You and I go way back and you're my first Partner in crime here... But lately you have been a little touchy :(
Maybe this place is getting to you like it does to all of us at some point. Maybe it's your age :fly: maybe your curls are on too tight. But I think you're developing get off my lawn old man syndrome.
Make it stop. Let me save you. i'm just across the street. Te amo bb

omg waw chill dawg, it's fucking hilarious. the fact that he actually found a place called "across the street" in ATL is marvelous!

the meme has evolved from making fun of things you said to making fun of how often we make fun of things you said :fly: it's meta, bro

omg waw chill dawg, it's fucking hilarious. the fact that he actually found a place called "across the street" in ATL is marvelous!

the meme has evolved from making fun of things you said to making fun of how often we make fun of things you said :fly: it's meta, bro

This.