waw and his woman cursed me!

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
I spent my lunch hour walking a lap around the park right, up to that point it was a pretty uneventful day and I ran into them on the way back. they asked how it was on the helpdesk. and I told them that it was basically getting back to normal (in the past few months he had issues with having people.) There reply was, 'probably wont last for long'

I get back and hell has broken loose that was at 2:30, 5 now and I estimate that I have taken 100 calls alone from that point on the issue. If theres a valid case of witchcraft this is it. :rolleyes:

:heart: :(

yep. its kicking my ass.

questions like. they told us to ignore the files but I just got one, what should I do.
or after I was told, "I wanted to let you know we are still getting them" or "are you absoutely sure that this is what it is, because I cant function without my mail" its sad.

:fly: sorry to jinx you man! :heart:

I had to field retarded questions and send global email alerts to my Legal too people if it makes you feel any better

fly said:
"I just wanted to see if it really was the virus..."

I fucking hate users

It's maddening. They sit there in front of these thousand-dollar machines, which they require to do their job, and smile proudly while proclaiming, "I have no idea how to use this."

Bastards... all of them.

I would love to put them all on the newest, most luxurious airplane, and have the pilot blithely announce before takeoff that he has no idea how to fly it, but has tech support available 24/7 at the tower.

Ryokurin said:
yep. its kicking my ass.

questions like. they told us to ignore the files but I just got one, what should I do.
or after I was told, "I wanted to let you know we are still getting them" or "are you absoutely sure that this is what it is, because I cant function without my mail" its sad.
I got it and no one else around me had it yet. I emailed it in to the help desk. About 5 minutes later it seems like all hell broke loose.

we ended up pretty well in legal...only 1 user of around 200 worldwide infected...funny thing is, she came and asked me how to open a zip about 2 minutes before I found out it was hitting :fly:

edit: I ran over to her desk and she SAID she hadn't gotten to it yet :tard:

why_ask_why said:
we ended up pretty well in legal...only 1 user of around 200 worldwide infected...funny thing is, she came and asked me how to open a zip about 2 minutes before I found out it was hitting :fly:

edit: I ran over to her desk and she SAID she hadn't gotten to it yet :tard:
What was it supposed to do anways?

fly said:
BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

GOOD JOB DUD
I wasn't the one who started it. It had already come to me aliasing itself as our spam filter meaning it was already inside the firewall. I didn't open it, I just forwarded the info along to the help desk.

DSC05550.jpg