waw and his woman cursed me!

Drool-Boy said:
:wtf:
Youve never driven thru houston, have you?
:p

Yeah yeah.. I know. But here's the thing... even if a person is too fucking lazy to turn the steering wheel of their car far enough to one side to keep them from drifting out of the lane during a turn, they still know that turning the steering wheel changes the direction of the car. They know that the headlight controls control the headlights. They know the pedal on the right makes the car go, or go more. They know their big gulp goes in the fucking cup holder and that the turn signals, while strictly ornamental, can be activated at their whim.

There is a basic level of proficency. They don't call the manufacturer and say they want to turn left, but don't know how, or that they tried to refuel the car so they decided to put the gasoline in the brake fluid reservoir, peed in the radiator, and then drank the antifreeze and proceeded to render themselves blind.

itburnswhenipee said:
Yeah yeah.. I know. But here's the thing... even if a person is too fucking lazy to turn the steering wheel of their car far enough to one side to keep them from drifting out of the lane during a turn, they still know that turning the steering wheel changes the direction of the car. They know that the headlight controls control the headlights. They know the pedal on the right makes the car go, or go more. They know their big gulp goes in the fucking cup holder and that the turn signals, while strictly ornamental, can be activated at their whim.

There is a basic level of proficency. They don't call the manufacturer and say they want to turn left, but don't know how, or that they tried to refuel the car so they decided to put the gasoline in the brake fluid reservoir, peed in the radiator, and then drank the antifreeze and proceeded to render themselves blind.

exactly.

itburnswhenipee said:

Wow, so you are saying that your users pee all over their computers and then wonder why they don't work?