Watching this gave me goosebumps

I remember seeing sevendust at ozfest like, seven or eight years ago. I don't think they had much of a following at the time because the pavilion they were playing in was mostly empty. We were in the seventh or eighth row and badly drunk to boot. When they paused to take audience requests we naturally shouted for them to play some skinnard. So they played Sweet Home Alabama. It was fun.

Cool, I've seen em live probably 8 times now. Last few shows sucked though. On one of the shows, Clint Lowry (guitarist at the stage right in that video) has just left the band like 3 days before the concert I went to. I guess Sevendust knew Sonny (the guitarist formerly with the band Snot) and brought him on. Lajon has put on a lot of weight and isn't really singing to his potential anymore. Oh and he cut his hair, lol.

I guess on the plus side, Morgan (the drummer) is doing more backup vocals since Clint left which is cool.

Here's a crappy cell phone pic my friend took of one of the Sevendust shows I went to:
pic03.jpg

edit: this video gives me more goosebumps. the video is a tribute to the former singer of the band snot. so many members of other bands showed up to do the video.

Last edited:
edit: this video gives me more goosebumps. the video is a tribute to the former singer of the band snot. so many members of other bands showed up to do the video.
I'm a fan of Snot. I don't even remember how I stumbled across them, but I was glad I did. Too bad he died because he was a great lead singer.