Watch all NFL games live on your PC!

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,313
Steam
mattressfish
So a buddy of mine is a Giants fan and has been going to some seedy ass bar just to watch the games. Apparently the NFL broadcasts the games online for a fee if you are outside of the US for a fee. Well, I think some sites have found a way around it.

If you go to www.stoogetv.com and click on 'Channels' around 1pm and 4pm on Sundays, they will post links to all the NFL games. The links are only good for a couple of minutes, so they keep reposting them (so if the link doesn't work at first, be patient).

I guess www.justintv.com also broadcasts the games live, but I didn't try them.

thanks for this! im at my PC a lot on sundays, so i'd love to be able to watch some NFL, even for a couple of minutes.

my friend has the NASN network on his TV, but it's not really worth the 20 quid or whatever it is per month as I don't usually have hours free to watch games

this has been available for a while...I have it on my laptop at home and the name is escaping me...it kinda looked like shit though...it was free however

broadcasts the games online for a fee if you are outside of the US for a fee.

picture.php

sexy, of course you know this is of interest to me. and i've been working on sopcast too like waw mentioned.

:woowoo: i've been missing every game so far this year except for the turkeyday games when i was at my dad's place.

this is awesome.