was the goal last night

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
to get thoroughly f*cked and post on ewe ef? shawndavid takes the cake, but coqui........

the only thing spange and i didn't do was post here last night. i was too busy winning strip nines. spange was too busy being a fantastic loser.

I spent all last night in bed with what appeared to be benign intracranial hypertension, and sweet christ it knocked me off my feet. I was actually annoyed that I couldn't enjoy my evening off watching return to river cottage and posting here.

Galen said:
I spent all last night in bed with what appeared to be benign intracranial hypertension, and sweet christ it knocked me off my feet. I was actually annoyed that I couldn't enjoy my evening off watching return to river cottage and posting here.
so uh, a bad headache... How could you tell the pressure was actually elevated though? Besides it 'feeling' that way...

FlamingGlory said:
so uh, a bad headache... How could you tell the pressure was actually elevated though? Besides it 'feeling' that way...
Spotted vision and the location of the pain. It still hasn't passed, but it's alot more gentle than it was, which is a good thing.