FYI Was last weeks Dow Jones dip financial terrorism? :donstinfoil:

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
http://ampedstatus.com/high-frequen...ained-their-death-grip-over-the-united-states

Basically, the article says that Goldman dropped the bottom out of the market because Congress was debating breaking up banks that are "too big to fail." Apparently, they might have also done the same thing back in 2008 when Congress first voted down the bank bailout.

Did you know that last quarter, Goldman didn't have a SINGLE losing day. They turned a profit. Every. Single. Day.

wow

Ron Paul - 2012

Diamond, you hate freedom, it's pretty obvious, and you hate America, so your opinion on how this country should operate is pretty worthless.

This is one of my son's countries (also my wife's) so I do have a vested interest in it..

And no I don't hate freedom.. That's just retarded..

that's not tinfoil hattery - it's plain sense.

now just don't put faces to the companies, and you'd be halfway there.

used to play golf at cohasset in HS. it was the home course for someone we played against. can't remember who. course was incredible. right on the ocean. one of the holes teed off on a high ocean bluff to a postage stamp green right on the beach. most memorable hole I've ever played in my life

What happens when you meet an immovable force?

Not really. Read the first paragraph in the article I posted in the OP...

In the aftermath of Goldman Sachs’ public flogging before the world in Congress, and while under investigation, on the very day that Congress was voting on the “break up the too big to fail banks” amendment and cutting behind the scenes deals to gut the audit of the Federal Reserve, the stock market had its greatest sudden drop in history, plummeting 700 points in ten minutes - shades of September 29, 2008 all over again.

it's only an "audit".