Warning : you are entering a construction zone

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
fly is going to be working on the server tonight to tweak some things and hopefully add some new features. you all know what that means ...

:fly46:

tell me why fly's in charge of all this? i thought the best thing he does is hump people in the parking lot and fix his hair?!

Pandora said:
What the hell am I suppose to do with UF?!?!!? :eek:

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. All these buttons and homo-erotic conversations confuse me sometimes.

SpangeMonkee said:
a) cry yourself to sleep and dream of me
b) cry yourself to sleep b/c you'll have dreams of me
c) cry yourself to sleep b/c you're sleeping with theac
d) come over and hang out with us

Won't be dreaming of you babe. I'll dream about the date I'm having with Thorn Friday night! :fly: ;)

Pandora said:
Won't be dreaming of you babe. I'll dream about the date I'm having with Thorn Friday night! :fly: ;)

this is spange, btw..

Yeah. I heard about that. I was wondering if Scooter wanted to hang out and drink some beer/lemonade while ya'll are making out in a hotel room.

Last edited:
Pandora said:

speaking of. my girlfriend's not coming in tomorrow, so we could do it tomorrow night if it's better for you. how far apart are work and home? and does theac want to come play with spange? if so, y'all could come over and we'll go to a theater near here. doesn't matter when or where. you make the call!