Warning circumstances

i rarely get tickets, 1 because im friends with the vast majority of the cops around here, and 2 the good old professional courtesy. im a nurse at the local hospital, and we do a lot of baker acts and such. they typically let me go once i show my hospital id, and for back up, i have a couple high ranking friends whos card i keep behind my id in my wallet, so when i pull i my id they can see it. so i rarely get tickets or warning. keep in mind i get pulled over almost everyday.

but im far from lucky, ive had my moments, and i think ive paid close to $5,000 in tickets alone, thats not court costs or anything else.

i rarely get tickets, 1 because im friends with the vast majority of the cops around here, and 2 the good old professional courtesy. im a nurse at the local hospital, and we do a lot of baker acts and such. they typically let me go once i show my hospital id, and for back up, i have a couple high ranking friends whos card i keep behind my id in my wallet, so when i pull i my id they can see it. so i rarely get tickets or warning. keep in mind i get pulled over almost everyday.

but im far from lucky, ive had my moments, and i think ive paid close to $5,000 in tickets alone, thats not court costs or anything else.

For 5 grand i'd be more than happy to go the speed limit.

Back in college I was riding with a friend and we were fogging out his truck. All of the sudden a cop appears out of no where behind us with his lights on. We roll down the windows really quick and hide everything. The cop pulls up behind us and just sits there. We're freaking out and after about 5 minutes the cop turns off his lights and just drives away never leaving his car. We were sitting there going wtf was that when we noticed that my friend had left a sack of pot on the dashboard in plain sight. We were so damn lucky. Still have no clue why the cop did that.

When I was 17 I was seeing this guy that worked at a state park about 2 hours from my house. My mom didn't know about him since he was in college and was over 21. One night my friend and I went to hang out with him at a bonfire (he was the activities director). When we were leaving it was about 1 a.m. and we had parked in a different area. I was trying to catch up to him and was going about 55 or 60 through the back woods. Next thing I know there are lights behind me. Apparently rangers can write tickets- who knew? I was going about 35 over the speed limit of 20 mph. The ranger asked why I was there and when I told him, he knew the guy. He gave me a ticket for running a stop sign and told me to slow down. He was nice enough not to give me a speeding ticket as I would have ended up lossing my lisence. The stop sign ticket still ended me up in traffic school and had to tell my mom about the guy :(