Warmer places

Pandora said:
George Town, Grand Cayman; Costa Maya; Belize City, Belize; Cozumel :D

you will love it. there is a stingray excursion when you stop at grand cayman. i have no desire to touch a stingray but where they take you right off the island is beautiful. i'd do the excursion again just for that. dont waste money on the turtle farm. you have to stop at hell and at least mail a postcard to someone from hell. they tried to arrest me in cozumel. the snorkling is fair at cozumel but much better off of belize. those beaches are wonderful. i have a pic of me asleep in a hammock with a beer bottle in my hand from belize and cancun. i don't remember if they offer tours of tulum when you stop at costa maya. if they do and you would like to see some decent mayan ruins, go there. if they offer tulum and chichen itza, go for tulum.

bungle+zippy said:
you will love it. there is a stingray excursion when you stop at grand cayman. i have no desire to touch a stingray but where they take you right off the island is beautiful. i'd do the excursion again just for that. dont waste money on the turtle farm. you have to stop at hell and at least mail a postcard to someone from hell. they tried to arrest me in cozumel. the snorkling is fair at cozumel but much better off of belize. those beaches are wonderful. i have a pic of me asleep in a hammock with a beer bottle in my hand from belize and cancun. i don't remember if they offer tours of tulum when you stop at costa maya. if they do and you would like to see some decent mayan ruins, go there. if they offer tulum and chichen itza, go for tulum.

i was told that in chichen itza, you won't be able to climb the ruins after this year. also, i recall your pic from cancun, and copied in on my excursion this July ;)

satan claus said:
i was told that in chichen itza, you won't be able to climb the ruins after this year. also, i recall your pic from cancun, and copied in on my excursion this July ;)

they wouldnt let us climb them at tulum either. the main ziggurat at chichen itza is larger, so most people want to go there instead of tulum. but there is much more to see at tulum. and it is not as crowded as chichen itza.

i've been looking around for my beer bottle pic, i cant find it :(

74°F
Partly Cloudy Feels Like
74°F

UV Index: 2 Low
Dew Point: 61°F
Humidity: 64%
Visibility: 10.0 miles
Pressure: 30.16 inches and rising
Wind: From the East at 16 mph

As reported at Miami, FL, Dec 22 09:53 a.m. ET

uh yea i aint goin anywhere :p