Warmer places

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Many of us waste a lot of our 'vacation time' on the holidays, when the weather is nasty and the family members are even nastier. So if you had the option of telling Jack Frost and family to kiss off, what vacation spot would you head to??

My swimsuits would be on i's way to a friends house in Ft. Walton, Florida. It's a peaceful spot nestled on an inlet with good fishing and an occasional dolphin. You might also find me on my way to JJ's and Bast's house and then on to Hilton Head.

I never use vacation time at the holidays, they usually give a few days off here and there around that time anyways.

My family still loves me.

Edit: Oh ya, I'd go anyway sunny... or on a cruise. :drool:

aboard an extravagant, truly all-inclusive caribbean cruse ship for a couple weeks.

people waiting on me all day, "free" food, and all the sun i can stand.

but i'd take my immediate family with me.

Kabn said:
aboard an extravagant, truly all-inclusive caribbean cruse ship for a couple weeks.

Exactly. :heart:

Kabn said:

those are fun

Kabn said:

Who wouldn't want that vacation! I was hoping for something more realistic....oh wait....I'll be doing that Caribbean cruse in February! Nevermind!

Pandora said:
Who wouldn't want that vacation! I was hoping for something more realistic....oh wait....I'll be doing that Caribbean cruse in February! Nevermind!

BOOOOO!!!! :(

I guess I'll have to settle for my week in Disneyland next year :(

Pandora said:
Lucky lucky girl.

I'm going to have to invite myself.

Pandora said:

which islands?

Pandora said:
my family was going to take it this Christmas break, but my father's job kept it from happening.

always next year.

we're going to Galveston, TX the last week in January. can't wait.

My wife and I are heading to Jamaica for a week on the 9th of January, I can't wait to get away from this frozen land...