War On Drugs

Hell, you guys should see all the meds they have me on right now.

Before 2 weeks ago, I haven't had a single prescription in over 12 years.

now my medicine cabinet looks like a cvs.

Thank god for paying for the expensive insurance.

About 6 months back this "guy" was trying to get a bill passed that allowed someone to carry something like 100 grams and it not be illegal. He was a black feller(think a senator or some gov official) with his main purpose of getting a huge percentage of black people released from prison for marijuana related charges. I have to be vague because I cant remember who he was or all the facts... anyone remember this?

I wonder how its coming along, slow I imagine.

So it would have been a retroactive bill? That doesn't even make sense.

No clue.. I know his mission was to get these people out of jail and he was trying to pass some bill to allow the possession of marijuana to be legal. I dont know the specifics

It could have been in Super High Me??? Ill try pulling it up

Because America wants a flood of druggie black people washing back over its streets. If you could draw a picture of a white nightmare, that would be it. :lol:

No clue.. I know his mission was to get these people out of jail and he was trying to pass some bill to allow the possession of marijuana to be legal. I dont know the specifics

It could have been in Super High Me??? Ill try pulling it up

It's funny cause it's probably true and laws are never retroactive.

One of the dems from CA was bragging about it right after it passed. One of the anti gun bitches.

Otherwise I wouldnt remember :p

So like I said... :p

So it would have been a retroactive bill? That doesn't even make sense.

Seems rather strange to me too, my guess is that he's talking about the assumed future jail population?

About 6 months back this "guy" was trying to get a bill passed that allowed someone to carry something like 100 grams and it not be illegal. He was a black feller(think a senator or some gov official) with his main purpose of getting a huge percentage of black people released from prison for marijuana related charges. I have to be vague because I cant remember who he was or all the facts... anyone remember this?

I wonder how its coming along, slow I imagine.

That sounds like a good idea, 100g is nothing. I'd hope that our justice system would let people off with that amount (although they usually do which is good), I'm not even sure what the laws are here, yeah it's technically illegal and all but I know people who've been caught with ounces and not served any time at all.

And as far as the war on drugs I think all drugs should be legalised, we'd make a killing off of all the tax we'd put on it, it'd be safer and you might even be able to regulate it much better. Plus then hopefully real information about drugs would be known as opposed to the propoganda of 'if you take an ecstasy pill you will most likely have a seizure and die' like they teach you in schools. In Holland they have clinics where they hand out smack to smackheads and it's worked really well for them.

And as far as the war on drugs I think all drugs should be legalised, we'd make a killing off of all the tax we'd put on it, it'd be safer and you might even be able to regulate it much better. Plus then hopefully real information about drugs would be known as opposed to the propoganda of 'if you take an ecstasy pill you will most likely have a seizure and die' like they teach you in schools. In Holland they have clinics where they hand out smack to smackheads and it's worked really well for them.

We have heroine clinics in certain areas of Australia. They helped by giving clean heroine & methadone to junkies in order to keep them away from the dirty heroine that was killing tons of people..

That sounds like a good idea, 100g is nothing. I'd hope that our justice system would let people off with that amount (although they usually do which is good), I'm not even sure what the laws are here, yeah it's technically illegal and all but I know people who've been caught with ounces and not served any time at all.

Pretty sure they sort of decriminalized weed here, basically if you're caught with less than an ounce (personal use), they just take it and send you on your way. Still can't traffic it though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_legalization_in_Canada

With the Conservatives in power now, the legalization process has slowed down quite a bit.