Want What Is In My Desk?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,806
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Want What Is In My Desk? *Updated*

I need to clean out my desk, who wants what?

Here's whats inside...





  • Black Stewart Visor - Silly company gifts... :rolleyes:
  • Beef Flavored Ramen - Probably two months old
  • A few hot chocolate packets
  • Instant Macaroni and Cheese (yum)
  • A few Crest White strips
  • Olympic Keychain with blue cliff hanger thingy
  • Old Play-doh - Yellow in color
  • A talking guy that says things like "Yes honey you may have the remote." or something
  • A few McDonalds toys consisting of Tinkerbell, two barbies, and a TY stuffed bear thing.
It's a free for all. Be the first to claim it then PM me your address.

(HAHAHAHA YOURE TAKING MY JUNK!)



EDIT: I also have a Queen of the Damned CD I got in the mail today. Opened it, listened to it, don't want it. That's also up for grabs.

Oh ya also have 6 gmail invites.. omgomgomgomgomg :tard:
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Hmmm, send me anything, preferable something dry that finger prints would stick to well. Thanks
 
S

smileynev

Guest
April23 said:
I've never had a mug shot taken. My pic is not hard to find on the internet in all honesty.


Try www.fatgloshesonfathos.com
I thought in Texas it was mandatory??

pm me a pic and I promise to:

A) Not share it
B) Not tell anyone that I received it
C) Stop bothering you
D) dance a jig.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,806
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Pancake Wagon said:
I thought in Texas it was mandatory??

pm me a pic and I promise to:

A) Not share it
B) Not tell anyone that I received it
C) Stop bothering you
D) dance a jig.
Unless they take it off our drivers licenses. What's the big deal... you need to calm down sir.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
April23 said:
Unless they take it off our drivers licenses. What's the big deal... you need to calm down sir.
Your dismisal of my requests only makes me yearn more for the April pictars. I will not stop until I see you in your glory. Preferably covered in the remains of many a cakes.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
I'd take either the white strips or the ramen noodles if they're still up for grabs. IIRC you already have my address.

(I just noticed that we all seen to be PIFing eachother quite a few things here and there.)
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,806
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Pancake Wagon said:
Your dismisal of my requests only makes me yearn more for the April pictars. I will not stop until I see you in your glory. Preferably covered in the remains of many a cakes.
You're going to be trying forever then. :hs:
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,806
37,512
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
CletusJones said:
I'd take either the white strips or the ramen noodles if they're still up for grabs. IIRC you already have my address.

(I just noticed that we all seen to be PIFing eachother quite a few things here and there.)
Okay whichever you want.

WTF is IIRC.. I've been on the internet since the 90s and I still dont' know what that means.