wanna see my cock (pic inside 56k uh sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
Marklar
₥0
rooster5yg.jpg

yea im fuckin bored

Drool-Boy said:
Ive already seen your dick once, I wanted to see if you were dum enough to post it again.

i did i np last night twice and they didnt ban me wtf i hadnt posted there in months but i was chatting with influx and she asked me why i hadnt been back so i decided to go back with a bang oh and freakin check her out now

S4300010.jpg

:drool:

I.C.Water said:
i did i np last night twice and they didnt ban me wtf i hadnt posted there in months but i was chatting with influx and she asked me why i hadnt been back so i decided to go back with a bang oh and freakin check her out now

[IM]http://uselessforums.com/files/020405/S4300010.jpg[/IMG]
:drool:

hairy posts his cock on a regular basis and he's a mod, why the hell would they ban you :lol:

edit> i just fix yer posts like i do his and move along. though that wasnt my idea of morning wood today. :p

Last edited:
thrawn said:
hairy posts his cock on a regular basis and he's a mod, why the hell would they ban you :lol:

edit> i just fix yer posts like i do his and move along. though that wasnt my idea of morning wood today. :p

Wow, they call ME a bad influence and then make hairy a mod:p

Oh the i ron ee

Thats quite a big cock you got there, um... how the hell do you manuvere that thing :D

oh and Lady pic looks good to me :)

you are very smart to think of this, it has never been done before

Status
Not open for further replies.