Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
It's quiet so far this morning so I thought a movie review could only help. Like most of us on here I have a son and therefore I'm often dragged to some of the worse movies know to man. This is not the case with this movie. I've enjoyed the 3 previous Wallace and Gromit movies and this was by far the best of all of them. This movie was claymation at it's best. Everything was so colorful and so smooth it almost made you wonder if they snuck CGI in on you when you weren't looking. All of the characters are so expressive, especially Gromit.
The plot is about Wallace, the clueless inventor, and his dog Gromit, the mute genius of the movie, and their humane rabbit capturing company anti-pesto. They live in a town obsessed with the up coming vegtable show that everyone is competing in when all of the sudden something starts destroying everyones prized vegtables. The movie doesn't have any slow dragging sections or annoying songs like you get in most kids movies. It's just has suspense, action, and tons and tons of funny scenes. The movie is full of puns and little hidden things that constantly suprise you and make you laugh. It's a must see for anyone just looking for a fun movie.

Before you see Wallace & Gromit there is a short movie featuring the penguins from Madagascar. It's a story from when all the animals still lived in the zoo. The penguins could have a movie of their own after seeing the short film. It was funny and some of the expressions the penguins used were hilarious. Together they were better than any movie I've seen in a long time.

i've loved all of the W&G stuff ever since they debuted the wrong trousers short on PBS when i was little. it's so sad that the studio/production place where all of his stuff is kept burned down this weekend(i really don't think that was a publicity stunt either).

April23 said:
Hey now. No one had any potty accidents!
fly_pee.jpg

I've been looking forward to seeing it since it started being previewd months ago. I didn't have time this weekend, but I am hoping to catch it one night this week.

From what I've heard (other then this thread) it's awesome! Just the kinda pick me up I need right now, to get my mind off wedding stress!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I've been looking forward to seeing it since it started being previewd months ago. I didn't have time this weekend, but I am hoping to catch it one night this week.

From what I've heard (other then this thread) it's awesome! Just the kinda pick me up I need right now, to get my mind off wedding stress!

I'll be there in less than a week, you can't wait for me? :p

Sarcasmo said:
I heard Wallace and Gromit just died in a fire. Poor bastards.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/10/aardman.fire/index.html

Do you think it was the kind of clay that hardended with heat? So they're actully these cool statues in the burnt out warehouse??? Then the fire department came in and attached their fire hoses to a hydrant that was on top of a poorly sealed chemical waste dump, so then when they sprayed the statues with the tainted water they came alive and are now....

WALLACE AND GROMIT: THE WERE-STATUES!