Wall update

Yeah it sorta looks like that....

I would think that would tear up your lawn too much. Especially since your worried about the $1000 fine.

I would use something like this after you have weeded the yard.

picture.php

I would think that would tear up your lawn too much. Especially since your worried about the $1000 fine.

picture.php

theac and I were talking about buying some cheap lawnmower replacement wheels and putting roofing nails in them. Attach them to your current mower for better traction and aeration.

picture.php

I just read that something that 'lifts' the soil is better... when using spikes it only compacts the soil around the spikes...

Ahhh well thank you...

I guess I can use the big fork thing and carefully lift as to not damage the current ugly grass.

Where I used to live they did the sports fields with this drill machine, left 100s of little plugs of dirt that looked like dog turds. Really fun to play on after it rained.

hire a guy to aeriate your yard. shouldn't cost to much and they'll use a machine that does it... i'd say rent a machine, but it puts up one helluva fight so you gotta be prepared for battle when using it.

hire a guy to aeriate your yard. shouldn't cost to much and they'll use a machine that does it... i'd say rent a machine, but it puts up one helluva fight so you gotta be prepared for battle when using it.

I have to fight with my lawn mower so I believe I am prepared for this blood fest.