Ontopic Wall Street protest[s]...things

Omg I missed this?

and yeah, that is the part that is up to fate.

So is fate is a factor, how can EVERYONE be at blame for their current situation? They can't. Therefor there needs to be government systems to account for these circumstances of fate.

oh looky here:

The Egyptian military, battling renewed demonstrations in Tahrir Square, have defended their used of force against protesters by comparing themselves to police in the US who are dealing with the Occupy protests.According to various sources, officials on Egyptian TV have asked why they are being criticised when similar tactics are allegedly being used against peaceful protesters in America.The comments come in the wake of controversial tactics used by police in a number of US cities. Just in the past week, 84-year-old Dorli Rainey was allegedly pepper-sprayed by police at Occupy Seattle and protesters at UC Davis were pepper-sprayed after police claimed they felt threatened by a bunch of people sitting on the ground.

Suburban teenagers whining on the news. That's a perfect example of your daily bullshit.

occupy-wall-street-infographic-960-1575.jpg

:lol: did you actually look at the graphic? Only 9.9% are high school or lower, and nothing there says anything about news coverage. But then, you are probably equating social media with news coverage.

Hey get a job you lazy fucks!

Oh you have jobs?

Well get a better paying one then!!

It supports my argument of not everyone needs to goto college, especially if you can't even make enough with your degree to pay back your loans. It's a fucked up mindset americans have... A random bachelors degree qualifies you for a middle management job, but those positions are finally being seen as overhead and largely disappearing, and all those positions are filled through internal applicants or with people with experience, not fresh out of college grads. You need a degree focused on something practical like engineering or accounting or something if you want to get somewhere with one, otherwise votech or certs are a much better route to go.

It's education inflation. More people bankrolled means colleges will expand the requirements for more lower level degrees which bring down their relative educational value. Random BA in random humanities now is probably worth what a NY State Reagents Diploma (NY used to have a graduated diploma system with 3 different HS Diplomas) was worth 40-50 years ago. Non professional degrees used to be purely academic, or the domain of researchers.

Now HS is practically worthless, daycare for teenagers.

So his argument is that the statement isn't true because there are people toiling outside of a viable economic system? I don't get it.

So his argument is that the statement isn't true because there are people toiling outside of a viable economic system? I don't get it.

Working hard and completing difficult tasks is not guaranteed to make you wealthy. What's unclear about that?

Working hard and completing difficult tasks is not guaranteed to make you wealthy. What's unclear about that?

It's propagandized stupidity. If you work hard where there is no market and therefore no money, then you will make no money. Which is why people typically flock to cities when they want to make a buck, as they have for thousands of years.

Women hauling tree branches in the wilds of Africa will never get rich? You don't say.

Next he'll tell me I can fly airplanes all day long and still never get to the moon.

Last edited: