wake up guys

theacoustician said:
I'm not sure if that's uber redneck or strangely sexy.

BTW - Send me venison.

a lil bit of both m'dear
and i'll try to send you some venison, i don't know in what form but i'll try nonetheless:)

F33nX said:
this weekend it's gonna be a center-fire muzzle loader (borrowed so i don't know the rest of the specs on it). when rifle season opens, it'll be a remington bolt action .30-06. next year it'll be a compound bow.
tonight i'm going out to get realtree camo stuff, boots, a knife (at least a CRKT M16-tonto, if not their K.I.S.S. model too), and other nifties for the woods.

:shady:

F33nX said:
this weekend it's gonna be a center-fire muzzle loader (borrowed so i don't know the rest of the specs on it). when rifle season opens, it'll be a remington bolt action .30-06. next year it'll be a compound bow.
tonight i'm going out to get realtree camo stuff, boots, a knife (at least a CRKT M16-tonto, if not their K.I.S.S. model too), and other nifties for the woods.
Nice, it's probably a generic .50 cal like most of 'em these days. I've got a couple of muzzle loader hawken pistols in .50, they're like mini cannons :D

.30-06 is a nice venerable choice, you going to a Dick's sporting goods?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nice, it's probably a generic .50 cal like most of 'em these days. I've got a couple of muzzle loader hawken pistols in .50, they're like mini cannons :D

.30-06 is a nice venerable choice, you going to a Dick's sporting goods?

nope, Gander Mt. soooo much better- it's a store the size of dick's that's exclusively for hunting