w00t! I am number 1 in the world!!

I consider using an iphone if it had a pullout kb and connected to MS exchange as well as a BB. Ideally both touch and actual qwerty kb would be great
From what I've seen, the iPhone works perfectly with Exchange. Pretty much every exec in the company has one and uses it for email, since we dropped BB support.
There is such a thing. It's called the Motorola Droid.

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/motorola/droid/

(ironically I PM'd you other other day if this phone was on your radar since it comes out Friday :eek:)

Verizon only. Fuck CDMA. :(

Android 2.0 :drool:

From what I've seen, the iPhone works perfectly with Exchange. Pretty much every exec in the company has one and uses it for email, since we dropped BB support.

verizon is finally getting some good phones!

Unless it's CDMA that also has GSM.

Then it works everywhere.

I'm staying with Verizon, since AT&T still has no signal in many of the places I go.

Yes you can connect. No it's not as simple as a Blackberry.

Even using BIS is more efficient than connecting via iPhone

There is such a thing. It's called the Motorola Droid.

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/motorola/droid/

(ironically I PM'd you other other day if this phone was on your radar since it comes out Friday :eek:)

unfortunately it's not approved for our use at work. dead right there

we only let our execs use the proper config for the iphone. people who own them personally can get what is in essence, webmail. the company does not buy them for anyone but an exec and with no kb I refuse to use the one work gave me

Has anyone tried the iphones apps on an iphone touch mp3 player?

My coworker has an itouch. they work but not the GPS apps and he has to be near wifi for any of the apps that require networks to be used, but all in all the apps work.

So I have been playing Tower Madness on my iPhone. It is a classic tower defense game. I have unlocked a lot of areas and weapons. I just finished the Sparta add-on in Endless:Medium mode and scored just over 250K, making me number 1 in the world for that level!! 2.33 hours of game play for that one.

Hooray!!

Anyone else have some fun iPhone games? I like playing Aurora Feint, too.

/"\
|\./|
| |
| |
|>~<|
| |
/'\| |/'\..
/~\| | | | \
| =[@]= | | \
| | | | | \
| ~ ~ ~ ~ |` )
| /
\ /
\ /
\ _____ /
|--//''`\--|
| (( +==)) |
|--\_|_//--|

You are number one :)

I meant to say I would like a phone with those features if BB made it or I'd take Apple if they could make it function as well with exchange as a BB does