w00t! Hit my goal weight!

Is 1000 calories enough to get all the nutrients you need to be healthy? I can barely figure out how to get it all into a 1500 calorie diet.

One serving of slim fast powder is 1/3 your nutrients for the day. Just the powder is 70 calories. The soy milk or whatever you liquify it with adds more. If you really want to be crazy with it and have dedication, you can do 3 shakes a day mixed with water. That will drop your weight real quick.

One serving of slim fast powder is 1/3 your nutrients for the day. Just the powder is 70 calories. The soy milk or whatever you liquify it with adds more. If you really want to be crazy with it and have dedication, you can do 3 shakes a day mixed with water. That will drop your weight real quick.

Awww, no reply to my 'fat' retort? I was hoping for a cat fight where we could pull each other's hair. :(

Awww, no reply to my 'fat' retort? I was hoping for a cat fight where we could pull each other's hair. :(

"You might be 12 ft taller, but unfortunately not everything is in proportion" or some other dick joke.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH BURNNNNNNNNN!

Maybe, but it's not "healthy", there's all kinds of garbage in them shakes.

I'm interested to see how you elaborate on your description of skinny

Low fat.

Tiny = scrawny. There's such a thing as skinny fat. Basically you look small, can pass for skinny when you have clothes on, but your soft and pudgy looking when the clothes are off.