W......T......F.....?

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Two weeks of 75+ Degrees. Everyone's been out tanning or planting flowers in their flowerbeds, or re-doing landscaping. Just thought I'd give you an update to my landscaping job.

spring.JPG

:wtf:

wow, that sucks, though we had a little snow just last week completely out of the blue. We never get much though, at the height of it around 3cm.

Galen said:
wow, that sucks, though we had a little snow just last week completely out of the blue. We never get much though, at the height of it around 3cm.

Yeah it's not the amount of snow really, it's more the fact that there's any snow to begin with. People already have had their air conditioners turned on.

I'm glad the only things I've planted so far were shrubs.

Coqui said:
Yeah it's not the amount of snow really, it's more the fact that there's any snow to begin with. People already have had their air conditioners turned on.

I'm glad the only things I've planted so far were shrubs.
How is your weather usually around this time of the year? How early does it start to get warmer etc?

Ohio right?

And in northern MN we use to get sprinkles like that all the way up to july.

THERE IS SIX INCHES OF SNOW ON THE GROUND AND STILL SNOWING. I HATE CLEVELAND. I HATE CLEVELAND. I HATE CLEVELAND.

thrawn said:
I HATE CLEVELAND
This is a good opinion. I spent 3 days in cleveland once (cuyahoga heights area) and it was the worst experiance of my life travelling.

We have the same weather. It was the first time the weather had gotten bad in the last few weeks and we had to leave the hospital with the baby.