VPILF

1/2 those clips were rehashes of each other and using a mccain ad is clearly faulty

palin is going to be mauled in the vp debate...it's going to be really ugly and possibly even comical

Oh, ok. Yeah, all that stuff that came right out of Biden's mouth is in no way any indication that he is no more intelligent than Palin. Right, gotcha.

I don't think Palin is anything more than a puppet VP to get votes, but how can you honestly believe that Biden is any way better?

Last edited:
epic palin retardation...a must watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

palinbailoutmj2.png

Oh, ok. Yeah, all that stuff that came right out of Biden's mouth is in no way any indication that he is no more intelligent than Palin. Right, gotcha.

I don't think Palin is anything more than a puppet VP to get votes, but how can you honestly believe that Biden is any way better?

we know where each other stands...let's let the debate show us what's up

Debates are useless.

Candidates just blather on about whatever, the moderators are always lame media blowhards, and nothing truly useful ever comes to light.

so you don't think if either person were to make a complete ass of themselves that wouldn't make a pretty good litmus test?

Palin is gonna swing the black mans vote easily. They'd vote for a sexy older white chick they fantasize about boning over some pale looking ivy league 'black' dude any day.

you don't plan on watching it yet you are going to vote? if ever this was deserved it's right here for you :rolleyes:

As Chikken said, I'm not going to learn anything new about either person in a debate. You think Biden is going to walk all over Palin, and IF that happens then that's fine, but it won't change the way I'm going to vote.

I'm not necessarily for Mccain/Palin, but I am definitely against Obama/Biden.

Oh look, Kiwi is logged in again.