VPILF

but that's what she thinks! if mccain dies she will be the president and even as vp, she will have the nuke codes! is this a joke?

That's what she says and yes, she probably believes in it too. It's a hot-button issue for campaigning (Since it's such a divided issue, and an 'easy' distinction between the parties I guess) but I don't see it going anywhere after that.

What would be NICE to see, from any candidate, is a high-level push of other options so the issue can die.

In MA, for example, it's illegal to advertise for adoption - yet abortion clinics are a dime a dozen.

Please disprove these claims; it's all I have been hearing about.

I'm too lazy to do them all. Besides most of them really should be done in their own thread. The more the hard left attacks Mrs. Palin. The more likely McCain will be elected to the presidency. The best thing they could do is to shut up. Which is something they can't do. :fly:

Pailn & Book Burning

I'm too lazy to do them all. Besides most of them really should be done in their own thread. The more the hard left attacks Mrs. Palin. The more likely McCain will be elected to the presidency. The best thing they could do is to shut up. Which is something they can't do. :fly:

Pailn & Book Burning

LOL we weren't allowed to read a lot of Shakespeare either. We only read Macbeth in school and I was shocked by that.

Pailn & Book Burning

yes, let's move on to other topics

mccain got fucking ROASTED by the women on the view :lol:
amazing
THE WOMEN ON THE VIEW :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mccain+the+view&search_type=&aq=f

Pailn & Book Burning
About 1000 people showed up at the Anchorage airport to welcome her home. 1500 met her on way through town to protest her and they were mostly women forming the largest political rally in Alaska history.

There's no real need to attack her with made up stuff. Watch the World News interview or read the NYTimes piece and tell me you want her as VP.