VPILF

Not really :iono:

It's too friggin' early in the morning for me though, I think I woke up grumpy.

tina fey makes a living from impersonations largely...how can you costume yourself as an impersonator when they have no identity?

*black guy with dreads in street clothes*
wtf are you for halloween?
LOL, I'M TIM MEADOWS!!! ROFL

tina fey makes a living from impersonations largely...how can you costume yourself as an impersonator when they have no identity?

*black guy with dreads in street clothes*
wtf are you for halloween?
LOL, I'M TIM MEADOWS!!! ROFL

Well, no-one knows who the fuck Tim Meadows is.

But Tina Fey is pretty well known these days thanks to that movie and 30 Rock.

It's one of those easy, last-minute costumes :fly:

A friend of mine once went as Judge Ito, and I think that was worse :dont:

I believe your information is incorrect. Obama can use a computer, he carries around a Blackberry of all things. It is McCain that cannot use a computer or send a simple email.

On the evolution thing. Do you seriously want a VP that can't do appropriate research and come to her own conclusion instead of being a sheep like most religious people? Her upbringing does not excuse her from believing hogwash.

I'm not even talking about whether or not I'm going to vote for Obama or McCain. I'm saying that its silly that we keep focusing on this petty crap. This is what I hate about politics. Show me a candidate that is honorable enough not to drag their opponent through the gutter and I will consider them.

Well, no-one knows who the fuck Tim Meadows is.

But Tina Fey is pretty well known these days thanks to that movie and 30 Rock.

It's one of those easy, last-minute costumes :fly:

A friend of mine once went as Judge Ito, and I think that was worse :dont:

but judge ito was a singular identity, not a nebulous impersonator :fly:
you need coffee dude :D

I'm not even talking about whether or not I'm going to vote for Obama or McCain. I'm saying that its silly that we keep focusing on this petty crap. This is what I hate about politics. Show me a candidate that is honorable enough not to drag their opponent through the gutter and I will consider them.

I agree; its like watching a reality tv show with these dumb pricks that are running for president. Yet I would still like to know what the canidates believe in because it is important to me where their morals and beliefs stand.

So her disbelief in evolution, against teaching sex ed in schools and basically everything else she stands for is what I am against and I am glad the other canidate brought that to our attention.

I agree; its like watching a reality tv show with these dumb pricks that are running for president. Yet I would still like to know what the canidates believe in because it is important to me where their morals and beliefs stand.

So her disbelief in evolution, against teaching sex ed in schools and basically everything else she stands for is what I am against and I am glad the other canidate brought that to our attention.

I really don't care about the evolution and sex ed. I very much care that she is against abortion rights and against the rights of homosexuals to marry. These are important issues to me. Regardless of whether or not we are taxed or whether we go to war. If we don't have the above rights then I don't feel that we have freedom.

I never want to see women having to run to Mexico or back alley abortionist. This was a battle won before my time and I am thankful of it.

I really don't care about the evolution and sex ed. I very much care that she is against abortion rights and against the rights of homosexuals to marry. These are important issues to me. Regardless of whether or not we are taxed or whether we go to war. If we don't have the above rights then I don't feel that we have freedom.

I never want to see women having to run to Mexico or back alley abortionist. This was a battle won before my time and I am thankful of it.

so with that in mind, you can't in good conscience vote for this cretin, right???

even karl rove is trashing mccain... for untruthful ads! KARL ROVE, mastermind behind the wall of bullshit known as george bush....KARL ROVE

wow

I doubt abortion "rights" will ever go away completely(Regardless of what a politician says, they commonly use that issue as a vote-getter on both "sides"), but you can expect it to be less and less common to be used so casually as a form of after the fact birth control - whether that is through laws or education, is up to everyone.

she doesn't even think a raped woman should be allowed an abortion...that is inexcusably fucked up