VPILF

my gf at the time showed me the most wanted list on that day and that she checked it out regularly just in case :lol: it's a vivid memory

are you kidding me about iraq? I suppose you've never heard of darfur in sudan? clear lines being drawn in the sand and others being completely ignored...give a fuck about all or none

edit: you forgot the USS Cole bombing which doubled his output of terrorist acts at that point and was a direct affront to the US govt itself
I was thinking specifically about Darfur when I mention that. Though the desert does beat Africa. Im not shocked about the WMDs, I never thought there were any. I would consider that by largely isolating the efforts of extremists (islamic) to Iraq, we are avoiding a much larger problem with security -everywhere-. It's like fighting terrorism via proxy.

I remember Vincent Cole, guy who lived across the street from me growing up was on it. First cruise.

:lol: :lol:

fucking drama queens always threatening to leave the country if their choice for president doesnt get elected. i know a shitton of people that were supposed to leave when bush got in for the second time, yet they're all still here and once again bitching about how they're gonna leave if the dems dont get in.