VPILF

I plan on voting for Palin and whoever she's running with. She's awesome.

(i'm not joking. i like her better than all the other choices)

Nah, still comes off as an arrogant prick.

It's his affectation.

Candidate speech thingy

"That's why I'm in this race.

Not just to hold an office, but to gather with you to transform a nation.

I want to win that next battle - for justice and opportunity.

I want to win that next battle - for better schools, and better jobs, and health care for all. "

Repeated exhortations are great for making people excited about something in the short term, but they dont inspire confidence in ability. Grates on the ears as well. It was a poor choice to compare our current problem with slavery, which is what he was doing in the paragraph b'fore this one.

"Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be done, and usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."

More rebellious fluff, anyone with half a brain cringes at this stuff.

How so? Iraq is an imminent threat to us. They have WMD's. They hurt my daddy. Oh, wait. Hold up on that last one.

Yes, forming an independent thought. Being able to look at the information at hand, processing it in an intelligent way, and being able to act on it in an intelligent fashion. Bush isn't capable of that.

It always makes me laugh we people point the finger solely at Bush for the Iraq War. When in fact a majority of the groundwork for the War and the reasons for it were laid by Clinton and Gore. Clinton was the one who created Operation Northern and Southern Watch which was responsible to keep Iraq contained in their country and to train in prep for a War with Iraq. I spent many years of my life in Turkey and throughout the middle east for these Operations. Clinton has created over 30 plus forward operating bases in the area in preps of a War with them. Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act to fund operations in hope of over throwing Saddam and replacing it with Democracy. And Operation Desert Fox.

Not even stating that the Clinton/Gore regime ignored multiple reports and facts that Bin Laden and needed to be dealt with before he got to large and attacked main land US. The Embassy bombings, Kobar Towers, USS Cole, and the first WTC bombing. Were all acts ignored prior to Bush.

All I'm saying is both sides are totally fucked up.

Last edited:
It always makes me laugh we people point the finger solely at Bush for the Iraq War. When in fact a majority of the groundwork for the War and the reasons for it were laid by Clinton and Gore. Clinton was the one who created Operation Northern and Southern Watch which was responsible to keep Iraq contained in their country and to train in prep for a War with Iraq. I spent many years of my life in Turkey and throughout the middle east for these Operations. Clinton has created over 30 plus forward operating bases in the area in preps of a War with them. Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act to fund operations in hope of over throwing Saddam and replacing it with Democracy. And Operation Desert Fox.

Not even stating that the Clinton/Gore regime ignored multiple reports and facts that Bin Laden and needed to be dealt with before he got to large and attacked main land US. The Embassy bombings, Kobar Towers, USS Cole, and the first WTC bombing. Were all acts ignored prior to Bush.

All I'm saying is both sides are totally fucked up.

there was a 20 million $ price tag on bin laden's head PRIOR to 9/11 and it was put there by Clinton...I'm resisting giving you a tard smilie... he had already been advised it was hard to catch an extremely well funded, SHADOW just as Bush senior knew, WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING OSAMA THERE

Sadam was contained ENTIRELY in his no fly zones and he was not going ANYWHERE because he was firmly in check by the greatest military in the world who had nothing to accomplish by invading him except to create VIETNAM II, which is why things were left where they were by Bush senior

sorry, but I cannot tolerate that drivel

there was a 20 million $ price tag on bin laden's head PRIOR to 9/11 and it was put there by Clinton...

Source? Im sick of trying to research through mountains of information looking for dates but there wasnt a 25 million reward until the FBI list of 10 October 2001. The only mention of Bin Laden being handled by clinton is in a CNN report from few years ago.

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nov03/laden110503.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6898075.stm

On 7 June 1999 he was put on the 10 list after being indicted in the embassy bombing by a NYS court.

In 1998 there was a $5m reward issued by the state department.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/217947.stm

He was far from being agressively pursued. We have rewards out on ex black panthers living in Cuba.

Also not going to be a popular opinion, but the no fly zones were a temporary solution. He was still starving his country to death and etc. There were people crying about Iraq not getting enough aid from the US throughout the entire '90s. Why are you so pro Gulf War I, it was essentially a unilateral move to protect US oil interests in Kuwait and to protect Israel.

Source? Im sick of trying to research through mountains of information looking for dates but there wasnt a 25 million reward until the FBI list of 10 October 2001. The only mention of Bin Laden being handled by clinton is in a CNN report from few years ago.

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nov03/laden110503.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6898075.stm

On 7 June 1999 he was put on the 10 list after being indicted in the embassy bombing by a NYS court.

In 1998 there was a $5m reward issued by the state department.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/217947.stm

He was far from being agressively pursued. We have rewards out on ex black panthers living in Cuba.

Also not going to be a popular opinion, but the no fly zones were a temporary solution. He was still starving his country to death and etc. There were people crying about Iraq not getting enough aid from the US throughout the entire '90s. Why are you so pro Gulf War I, it was essentially a unilateral move to protect US oil interests in Kuwait and to protect Israel.

my gf at the time showed me the most wanted list on that day and that she checked it out regularly just in case :lol: it's a vivid memory

are you kidding me about iraq? I suppose you've never heard of darfur in sudan? clear lines being drawn in the sand and others being completely ignored...give a fuck about all or none

edit: you forgot the USS Cole bombing which doubled his output of terrorist acts at that point and was a direct affront to the US govt itself

Last edited: