VPILF

As far as I know all Palin has said is "I believe we have a creator." She has chosen not to address her personal views on creationism vs. evolution, and has merely opined that both should be taught together. Is that right? A great many people believe that evolution IS creationism, albeit at a slower pace. Most people, probably. Quite simply that God created evolution.
I guess I heard differently.

Doesn't make it any better for the most part.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think creationism should be anywhere near schools. Neither should any other religious theory. And as Dharma alluded to, which creationist theory do you teach? The Christian one? The Hindu one? Some other one?

I was just saying that I don't know for sure whether she is "against" evolution. If she is, well, I don't really care. I'm voting for Obama anyway.

I may not believe in him, but I fervently believe in regime change every 8 years at the most.

if you'd asked "what's black on top and white on the bottom" the answer could have been "the democratic ticket"

I still don't like Obama. He got elected to the Senate here in Illinois and i don't care what that write up says, he has not done one single solitary thing for my state except run for president.

Words are really pretty and he's a great speaker, but words don't mean anything when there isn't any action to back them up.

I don't even think he's a great speaker, comes off as an arrogant prick to me.